Saturday, July 3, 2010


Today all I wanted to do was hide in bed all day. I couldn't bring myself to get up, just like every other day this week. But then I remembered the pretty red rose hanging over the fence from the neighbour's pretty front garden. And I wanted to put that rose in a vase. That was all the reason I needed to get out of bed, shower, and put on a (semi) happy face. Even Ned (I haven't told you about Ned yet have I?) couldn't pull me out of bed this morning. Now I'm baking cookies. Chocolate chip and I'm feeling a bit less blue. This is what I'm listening to..



The sharehouse I am renting is being sold pretty soon, leaving us tenants with not many options (find a new place soon or risk getting kicked to the curb). Today is home open day #2. These things ARE SUPER AWKWARD! Super bummed about possibly losing this house, I WANT TO SETTLE DOWN PLEASE!

PS. This is Ned, my newly adopted kitten, and he is a brat. But I love him. He is named for Ned the Piemaker, Ned the Piemaker from the tv show Pushing Daisies. I finished the second (and last) season yesterday, and I got the same feeling I got when I finished reading Harry Potter. Emptiness. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment